Love love LOVE one pan meals – like seriously it doesn’t get much easier than this!!
- 6 cups baby potatoes (cut in half)
- 1 large red onion (sliced thin)
- 8 chicken sausages (sliced about 1 inch thick)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- himalayan salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1 large bunch of kale (ribs removed & roughly chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place potatoes, onions and sausages on the prepared pan.
- Drizzle with oil and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with thyme and salt & pepper.
- Stir again ( I actually like to use my clean hands to make sure everything gets coated).
- Place in the heated oven for about 15 mins… stir after about 10 mins.
- Check at timer and cook longer until potatoes and sausage are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and stir in the kale (add a little more oil if needed and salt & pepper).
- Return to the oven for about 5 mins.