If you like peanut butter cups…you are going to LOVE these protein packed little bites of heaven!
- 2 cups puffed millet
- 4 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (slightly warm)
- 3 tbsp mini chocolate chips + 2 tbsp
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 – 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- himalayan salt
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients (except 2 tbsp of chocolate chips) into a large bowl.
- With slightly damp, clean hands, mix thoroughly until combined.
- Form into 15 balls.
- Place on prepared pan.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips and drizzle over balls.
- Sprinkle with additional himalayan salt.
- Place in the fridge or freezer for 20 mins.
Makes 15 balls ~ per ball ~ 118 calories, 9gr carbs, 6gr fat, 8gr protein, 3gr sugar, 1 gr fiber