- 8 medium zucchini
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1/2 cup tex-mex blend shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place ground turkey in a pan and cook until no longer pink.
- Add spices, salsa, black beans and corn, stir until combined.
- Slice zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides ( seeds) with a spoon. Place in an oven safe casserole dish.
- Evenly spoon ground turkey mixture into zucchini boats.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 mins.
* Great with a dollop of plain greek yogurt and spoonful of avocado
Serving 2 boats each – 187 Calories, 18gr Carbs, 6gr Fat, 18gr Protein, 5gr Sugar, 4gr Fiber