Eat as you would regular rice ~ top with stir fried vegetables or a simple side to your main meal.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup yellow onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- himalayan salt & pepper (to taste)
- Rinse and clean cauliflower under cool water, pat with a paper towel to dry.
- Place cauliflower pieces into a food processor and process until fine.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add onion & garlic and sauté for 3–4 minutes, or until onion is transparent.
- Add in the cauliflower rice and continue to sauté for 4–5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve.