Mmmm these carrot fries ~ make for the perfect healthy side or afternoon snack!
- 1 pound fresh carrots
- 2 tsp of coconut oil or olive oil
- himalayan salt & black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel carrots and cut into strips of desired thickness.
- Toss slices in oil.
- Place on baking sheet and sprinkle generously with salt & pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and flip the carrots over.
- Return to the oven and cook for another 10 mins or until crispy.
Serves 2 ~ per serving ~ 133 calories, 22gr carbs, 5gr fat, 2gr protein, 11gr sugar, 6gr fiber