Is it soup or is it stew?? LOL. I LOVE my soup to be full of chunky bites of vegetables, so I guess one might call it stew. Either way nothing beats a hot bowl of this on a rainy day.
- 10 cups organic chicken broth
- 4-6 skinless, boneless breasts (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 large yellow onion (chopped)
- 8 celery stalks (chopped)
- 6 large carrots (chopped)
- 3 yellow potatoes (chopped into bite-size pieces)
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp thyme
- 2 tsp sage
- 1 Tbsp dried dill
- Himalayan salt & black pepper to taste
- Add broth to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add in all of the ingredients.
- Return to a boil, then reduce heat to medium.
- Gently boil until the vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Adjust seasoning if needed.