- 2 1/2 cups oat flour ( whole wheat works as well)
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder (optional)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 6 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 3 cups grated zucchini ( squeezed dry)
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin pans with nonstick spray ( or grease with coconut oil).
- Combine all ingredients together, except zucchini & chocolate chips.
- Once combined, gently stir in zucchini and the chocolate chips.
- Divide evenly amongst muffin tins.
- Place in the oven and bake for 22 mins or until done.
Makes 24 muffins – per muffin 108 Calories, 13gr Carbs, 4gr Fat, 5gr protein, 4gr Sugar, 2gr Fiber