One pan meals make dinner a breeze…..and meal prep super simple!!
- 8 (precooked) spinach & feta chicken sausages (sliced in medallions) (or your favorite)
- 4 cups brussels sprouts (sliced in half)
- 2 sweet potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 4 cups baby potatoes (halved)
- 1 yellow onion (sliced)
- 2 -3 Tbsp avocado oil
- himalayan salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the sausages and veggies on the pan.
- Drizzle with some avocado oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Toss to cover.
- Place in the oven and cook until potatoes are tender and everything is golden brown (about 30 -35 mins).
- Makes 6 servings.