It’s funny, it always seems the nights I feel the least like cooking, I come up with the best meals. This Portobello Mushroom Pizza was a total throw together, make up as I go, kinda meal. They came out so yummy, everyone was begging for more!!
- Portobello mushroom caps
- Assorted sauteed veggies
- Pasta sauce
- Parmesan cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place mushrooms on pan and brush with a little olive oil.
- Place in the oven for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile saute your favorite veggies,(I used mixed peppers, zucchini, red onion, broccoli and cauliflower) until tender.
- Remove mushrooms from the oven, and spread 1 Tbsp of pasta sauce to each mushroom.
- Top with ⅓ cup of the veggies, and sprinkle with 1 Tbsp of the cheese.
- Place back in the oven and broil until golden brown.
** Calories for two pizzas is roughly 210