Roasted broccoli is simply the BEST……. So good it’s seriously hard NOT to eat the whole pan!!
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 Tbsp olive oil (avocado or coconut oil works well too)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- himalayan salt
- black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl toss the broccoli florets and minced garlic with olive oil until lightly coated.
- Sprinkle with salt and toss to coat.
- Arrange the broccoli florets in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 16-20 minutes, until cooked through and nicely browned.
- Sprinkle with the grated parmesan cheese. (optional)