This seriously has to be one of my MOST favorite combinations! Adding in some extra protein to the mix, makes these the perfect snack or treat after a day in the sun!
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 -2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened raw cacao powder
- ½ cup of water or unsweetened almond milk
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and fully mixed.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds, and place in the freezer to set.
Makes 10 ~ per popsicle (made with 2 Tbs nut butter and 1/2 cup almond milk) ~ 80 calories, 8gr carbs, 2gr fat, 9gr protein, 4gr sugar, 1gr fiber
* To remove from molds, run molds under warm-hot water for a few secs.
**This recipe made 10, for roughly 75 calories each