Leftovers make for a nice breakfast treat….. (although, we never seem to have any leftovers,lol)
- 4 cups rhubarb chopped
- 2 cups strawberries sliced in half
- 2 cups large flake oats
- 1/2 cup spelt flour (or whole wheat)
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place prepared fruit in 9 x13 pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all topping ingredients until everything is moistened with coconut oil.
- Evenly distribute mixture on top of fruit
- Place pan uncovered in the oven and bake for about 45- 60 mins or until bubbling and the top is golden brown.
**Great served warm with a spoonful of greek yogurt!
Makes 6 servings ~ per serving ~ 275 Calories, 35gr Carbs, 9gr Fat, 8gr Protein, 8gr Sugar, 8gr Fiber