- 2 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 green pepper chopped
- 2 red pepper chopped
- 1 large yellow onion chopped
- 2 large handfuls of baby spinach
- 2 (28 oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (14oz) cans tomato sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp cumin
- himalayan salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 cups cooked sprouted brown rice
- In a large pot, cook ground turkey until no longer pink.
- Add peppers, onions and spinach to the turkey mixture and cook until until tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chicken broth, and spices.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer on low for 30 minutes.
- Stir in cooked rice and serve.
Makes 10 servings – Per serving – 280 Calories, 35gr Carbs, 6gr Fat, 25gr Protein,15gr Sugar, 5gr Fiber