- 2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 6 cups chopped cabbage
- 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14oz) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp himalayan pink salt
- 3 cups cooked sprouted brown rice
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the ground turkey and onion and cook until no longer pink and onion is tender.
- Stir in the garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Add in the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Stir in cooked rice and serve.
Serves 6 – 8
Per serving – 282 calories, 39gr carbs, 6gr fat, 22gr protein, 12gr sugar, 4gr fiber