- rice papers
- grilled chicken (sliced length wise)
- carrots (sliced length wise)
- red pepper (sliced length wise)
- romaine leaves
- Prepare rice paper according to package directions.
- Once pliable, place a few slices of grilled chicken in the middle of paper, top with pepper and carrots slices and lettuce leaf.
- Roll tightly and slice in half.
- Serve with peanut sauce (below)
Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp braggs liquid seasoning
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- Place peanut butter and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Heat in the microwave, on high for 1 minute.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients.
- Allow mixture to let sit for a few minutes before serving to set and thicken.