A Super SIMPLE recipe with simple WHOLE FOOD ingredients.
These make for a great snack on their own or added to greek yogurt or your favorite breakfast bowl.
- 1 cup almond slices
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Spread out onto prepared pan, pressing the mixture down.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 12 -15 mins until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Break into pieces.