Overnight Oats are such a simple way to add some “simplicity” to your mornings.
- 2 cups of large flake & steel cut oat mix
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extrac
- 3 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- Place everything in a large bowl.
- Stir and cover until combined.
- Place in the fridge overnight to set.
- Simply portion out set mixture into bowls in the morning and top with desired toppings.
*I topped this one with some “chia seed jam” – simply smash thawed frozen berries with some chia seeds – allow to thicken and voila – you have easy peasy jam.