These cookies are a frequent request from my youngest and aim to please even the pickiest of eaters.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil (softened)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together almond meal, hemp hearts, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together maple syrup, egg, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add to the dry ingredients, along with the chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
- Drop 1-inch balls, on prepared pan.
- Press down slightly to flatten a bit.
- Bake until edges begin to brown, about 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow cool.