- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Form into 1 inch balls and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Flatten with a fork.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 -12 minutes.
Makes 18 cookies ~ per cookie ~ 133 Calories, 7gr Carbs, 8gr Fat, 8gr Protein, 5gr Sugar, 1gr Fiber