- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup large flake oats
- 1 banana
- pinch of baking powder
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp raw cacao nibs
- Place oats, egg whites, 1/2 of the banana, and baking powder into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a hot frying pan and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Flip & repeat on the other side.
- Remove from heat and place on a plate.
- Spread on the coconut oil.
- Top with the other 1/2 of the banana, sliced.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with cacao nibs.
Makes 1 serving ~ 429 calories, 57gr Carbs, 11gr fat, 26gr protein, 28gr sugar, 7gr Fiber