Love mashed potatoes, but not all the carbs & calories that go with it? No fear – this “Whipped Cauliflower” is sure to please!
- 1 large cauliflower (chopped into pieces)
- 1 yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- himalayan salt & black pepper
- Place cauliflower into a large pot of boiling water and cook until soft.
- Mean while saute onion and garlic together with oil, until onion is transparent.
- Place cooked cauliflower, onion mixture, greek yogurt and salt & pepper, into a food processor and process until smooth. Or simply mash together with a potato masher.
- Place into a oven safe dish and broil until the top is lightly brown.