You can’t always be NICE…here is a NAUGHTY (but yummy) recipe for the Holidays!! And as my daughter likes to say ” It simply isn’t Christmas without Candy Cane Popcorn“.
- Plain air popped popcorn ( about 8-10 cups )
- 2 cups white chocolate pieces
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Crushed peppermint candy canes
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Air pop your popcorn. ( *hint microwave popcorn bowls work great)
- Melt white chocolate with coconut oil.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the popcorn and stir to combine.
- Add some crushed candy cane and stir again.
- Pour and spread mixture out onto lined baking pan.
- Sprinkle with a little more crushed candy cane.
- Place in the fridge to set.