- 1/4 cup large flake oats
- 1/2 banana
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- pinch of baking powder
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp raw cacao nibs
- Place oats, banana, egg whites and baking powder into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a hot frying pan and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Flip & repeat on the other side.
- Remove from heat and place on a plate.
- Slather on the peanut butter.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with cacao nibs.
Makes 1 serving ~ 412 calories, 47gr Carbs, 12gr fat, 30gr protein, 22gr sugar, 7gr Fiber