If you like gingerbread cookies, you are going to LOVE this gingerbread granola! Great with a little unsweetened almond milk, on-top of greek yogurt or simply as a snack on it’s own.
- 6 cups large flake oats
- 1½ cups raw pecans
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup crystallized ginger (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts, salt, cinnamon and ground ginger.
- Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Stir in the oil, maple syrup, molasses and vanilla.
- Turn the granola out onto your prepared pan and spread it in an even layer.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with coconut flakes.
- Stir the mixture to make sure the granola cooks evenly.
- Return to the oven for 10 more minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and add the ginger.
- Stir to combine.
- Allow the granola cool.
- Store in an airtight container. (I like to store the extra jars in the freezer and pull out as needed)
Makes 9 cups ~ 18, 1/2 cup servings ~ per serving 304 Calories, 34gr Carbs, 17gr Fat, 5gr Protein, 12gr Sugar, 4gr Fiber