These muffins are PACKED with whole food yumminess (yes, that’s a word – lol) low in sugar and high in flavor! PERFECT for a breakfast “on the go” or an after school snack prior to sports. These will leave you ENERGIZED & READY to go!!
- 1 cup large flake oats
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare a 12 cup muffin pan with non stick spray or parchment papers.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Evenly distribute among prepared pan.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 mins or until cooked all the way through and golden brown.
Makes 12 muffins, per muffin ~ 247 calories, 20gr carbs, 13gr fat, 12gr protein, 5gr sugar, 7gr fiber