Only one word needed to describe these brownies….. YUM!!
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of himalayan salt
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 8×8 pan with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together everything except the walnuts until well combined.
- Stir in the walnuts.
- Pour into a prepared pan.
- Top with a sprinkle of walnuts.
- Place into the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares.