For a super busy family, one pan meals are where its at!
- 6 cups baby potatoes (halved)
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 cups broccoli florets
- 3 Tbsps avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 2 Tbsp butter (melted)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- himalayan salt & black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 Tbsp of oil, the butter, honey, mustard, garlic, oregano, basil and salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Toss the potatoes with the remaining oil and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the chicken around the potatoes and brush each breast with the honey mixture.
- Place into oven and roast until the chicken is completely cooked through (about 25-30 minutes) .
- Stir in broccoli during the last 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit for 5 mins.