- 6 – 8 cups of mixed berries
- 1 ½ cups large flake oats
- 1/2 cup spelt flour
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1 Tbsp hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- pinch of himalayan salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (softened)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place fruit in 9 x13 pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all topping ingredients until everything is moistened with coconut oil (I like to use my hands).
- Evenly distribute mixture on top of the fruit
- Place pan uncovered in the oven and bake for about 60 mins or until bubbling and the top is golden brown.
**Great served warm with a spoonful of greek yogurt or real vanilla bean ice cream.