I LOVE one pan meals – they make meal prep ridiculously easy and clean up a snap!!
- 1 yellow onion (chopped)
- 2 sweet potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 2 cups green beans
- 2 cups of broccoli
- 2 bell peppers (chopped)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 4 large chicken breasts sliced (boneless/skinless)
- 6 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp basil
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place all the veggies and chicken on the prepared pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle all the spices on top.
- Toss to evenly coat.
- Place into the oven and bake for about 30 mins (checked half way through and stir) until vegetables are crisp tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with rice or quinoa.