Mmmm banana bread in a bowl. Great as a healthy breakfast with unsweetened almond, on top of greek yogurt or simply as a snack on the go.
- 4 cups large flake oats
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 medium ripe banana (mashed)
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place oats, hemp hearts, walnuts, pecans and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together coconut oil, syrup, vanilla extract and banana until combined.
- Pour banana mixture over the dry ingredients and stir until fully combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto prepared pan.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to fully cool.
- Once cool, stir in the chocolate chips ( optional)
- Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to a week.