FULL of healthy fats, protein and a few mini chocolate chips – these make the PERFECT – NUT FREE snack for school!
- 3 large very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup superbutter (Costco)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups large flake oats
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder ( about 1 cup)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp himalayan salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Stir in the superbutter, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined and smooth.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the oats, protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips and stir.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
Per cookie – 98 Calories, 13gr Carbs, 4gr Fat, 4gr Protein, 5gr Sugar, 2gr Fiber