- black bean pasta (cooked) (can be found at Costco)
- coleslaw salad mix
- grilled chicken breasts (sliced thinly)
- rice paper
- Cook black bean pasta according to package directions.
- Fill a wide bowl with warm water. Dip one sheet of rice paper in the water and promptly remove it, lay the rice paper out on a dry,flat surface. (It will continue to absorb the water and get softer).
- Place some of the pasta onto the prepared rice paper.
- Top with coleslaw salad and grilled chicken breast.
- Roll tightly and slice in half.
- Serve with peanut sauce (below)
Thai Peanut Sauce
2 Tbsp natural peanut butter (warmed)
1 Tbsp braggs liquid seasoning
1/4 cup warm water
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp lime juice
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
Place everything in a bowl.
Whisk until well combined.
Allow mixture to let sit for a few minutes before serving to set and thicken.