This is a great side to grilled chicken, lean beef, shrimp or fish.
- 1 bag of “cauliflower rice” ( from Costco) OR 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup match stick carrots
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 eggs (beat with a fork)
- 3 Tbsp Bragg soy seasoning
- green onions (chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanut pieces (optional)
- IF making your own “rice” , simply place (clean) cauliflower pieces into a food processor and process until it resembles small grains of rice.
- Over medium low heat, in a large pan, heat the sesame oil.
- Add the garlic, carrots, cauliflower and peas and stir fry until softened.
- Stir in the soy sauce.
- Make a well in the middle of the cauliflower mixture.
- Add the eggs.
- Stir gently until the eggs are fully cooked.
- Top with the green onions.
- Sprinkle with peanut pieces (optional)
*The above makes roughly 4 servings