Gotta love one pan meals…..super simple to make and super simple to clean up! This meal is also perfectly balanced with a healthy supply of lean protein, starchy/fibrous carbs, healthy fats and lots of flavor! I like to make a double batch so there are leftovers for lunch.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp avocado oil or evoo
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 Tbsp rosemary (chopped)
- himalayan salt/ black pepper
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts (trimmed & halved)
- 2 large sweet potatoes (peeled and cut chopped)
- 1 large yellow onion (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a large rim baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken breasts in a large ziplock bag.
- Drizzle with 1 1/2 Tbsp of oil, then add in the garlic, 1 Tbsp rosemary and a generous sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Zip the bag tightly, and shake and rub the bag to coat the chicken in the oil and spices.
- Set aside while you chop the vegetables.
- Once chopped, place the veggies in a large bowl and drizzle with the remaining oil, then sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Toss to evenly coat, then spread onto prepared pan.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place on top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with remaining rosemary and more salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and roast until the chicken is cooked through and the veggies are golden brown (about 20 to 22 minutes).
*NOTE I doubled the recipe