If you like to eat the cookie dough, when making cookies – you are going to LOVE these PERFECTLY bite sized, protein packed, balls of energy – that will help to fuel your workouts or simply for midday snacking!
- 1 cup large flake oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 scoops natural vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter ( softened, crunchy or smooth)
- 1 tbs pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 unsweetened almond milk
- 3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place first 6 ingredients into a large bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- With hands, form into 1 inch balls.
- Place pan in the fridge for 30 mins to set.
- Once set, remove from fridge and place in a container.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
makes 20 balls ~ per ball ~ 91 calories, 8grs carbs, 4grs fat, 5grs protein, 2gr sugar, 1gr fiber