I LOVE all things pumpkin…….. In my oatmeal, smoothies, protein bars and balls, chili, hummus, etc…..If I can put pumpkin in it I will!… These “Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Pumpkin Protein Brownies” turned out AMAZING and have since become a regular in my kitchen!! I have a feeling they will be in yours too!!
- 2 cups oat flour (simply grind down large flake oats until flour like consistency)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 28 oz can pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9×13 baking pan with nonstick spray or rub with coconut oil.
- Combine all ingredients (except peanut butter) and mix well.
- Spread the batter evenly in the dish.
- Warm peanut butter slightly and drop by spoonfuls on brownie mixture.
- With a knife, swirl peanut butter throughout the brownie batter.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until done.
Makes 10 bars – per bar – 212 Calories, 19gr Carbs, 10gr Fat, 14gr Protein, 3gr Sugar, 4gr Fiber