I just LOVE being able to go into my back garden and pick fresh produce. We had an abundance of zucchini this year, so I found I was in the kitchen daily coming up with a new recipe – this one turned out great and the kids LOVED it!
- 2 green zucchini (cut in half-moon slices)
- 2 yellow zucchini (cut in half-moon slices)
- 2 Tbsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 Parmesan (grated)
- himalayan salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rub a 8×8 casserole baking dish with coconut oil.
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Place mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with additional salt & pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake uncovered for about 25-30 minutes.
- Place on top rack and broil until golden brown.