These make for such a yummy treat on a nice day…. or any day really. LOL
- 5 large bananas
- 1 1/2 large bars of 85% dark chocolate (broken into pieces) – can use milk chocolate as well
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 3/4 cup raw almonds (chopped)
- 10 cake pop sticks
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cut bananas in half and insert a cake pop stick on the cut side.
- Place on a prepared pan and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Place chocolate & coconut oil in a bowl and microwave until melted. About 1 – 1.5 minutes ( stir halfway).
- Dip bananas into the chocolate and then roll in the almonds.
- Place back into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Place in a freezer safe container and or Individually wrap the bananas in plastic wrap.