- Simple Balsamic dressing (recipe below) (about 2 Tbsp)
- artichoke hearts (about 4 pieces)
- grape tomatoes (halved) (about 1/2 cup)
- cucumber (chopped) (about 1/2 cup
- olives (I used garlic stuffed – sliced in 1/2 ) (2 olives)
- white beans (drained & rinsed) (1/2 cup)
- pine nuts (1 rounded Tbsp)
- feta cheese (crumbled) (1 rounded Tbsp)
- mixed greens (large handful)
- Starting with the dressing and ending with the mixed greens, layer all ingredients into a large mason jar.
- Place on a secure lid and store in the fridge, good for 3-5 days.
- When ready to eat, simply empty contents into a bowl and ENJOY.
Simple Balsamic Dressing (makes enough for 6 jars)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive or avocado oil
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- himalayan salt & black pepper (to taste)
- In a small bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients.