My oldest son was heading off for a few days of camping, with his school, and asked me to make some protein balls for him to take. So I came up with this yummy, simply made recipe.
- 1 cup large flake oats
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 cup puffed millet
- 1 cup natural vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (softened, crunchy or smooth)
- 1 tbs pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until fully combined.
- With hands, form into 1 inch balls.
- Place pan in the fridge for 30 mins to set.
- Once set, remove from fridge and place in a container.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
makes 25 balls ~ per ball ~ 99 calories, 8grs carbs, 5grs fat, 7grs protein, 3gr sugar, 1gr fiber