These cookies are the bomb!…. and trust me, nobody will even know they’re made with black beans!
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 can black beans – rinsed/drained
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup almond butter or natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅓ to 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients except for chocolate chips into a food processor and process until smooth – stop and scrape down sides if needed.
- Once everything is combined, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop one rounded tbsp onto prepared baking sheets.
- Place in oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes…keep your eye on them, as you DO NOT want to over bake.
- Remove cookies from the oven, and let cool completely.
- They are GREAT straight from the fridge and can also be frozen!
Makes 25 cookies – per cookie – 95 Calories,10gr Carbs, 4gr Fat, 6gr Protein, 5gr Sugar, 2gr Fiber