Warming the pear slices with cinnamon and toasting the walnuts, make this salad the PERFECT fall side!
- 8 -10 large handfuls of mixed greens
- 1 large pear (sliced)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (toasted)
- 1/3 cup smoked cheese (shredded)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Whisk together
- Place pear slices in a pan and sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- Saute on med /high heat until slightly softened.
- Place mixed greens into a large bowl and top with warm pear slices, toasted walnuts, and cheese.
- Drizzle with dressing.