This yummy sandwich came together while craving a tuna sandwich, but I didn’t have any tuna – lol so I grabbed a can of chickpeas and the rest is history. Might just be my new favorite too.
- 1 can of chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil mayonnaise (or your favorite)
- juice of half a lime
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- 1/2 of a red pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 of a red onion (chopped)
- himalayan salt & pepper (to taste)
- In a medium bowl, mash the chickpeas.
- Mix in the mayo and lime juice.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Top your favorite toasted bread or simply enjoy as is – yes it’s that good!!
- Store leftovers in a mason jar for up to 3 days.