I absolutely LOVE this time of year……. firing up the grill and making homemade burgers!!
- 2 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 4-6 frozen spinach nuggets (thawed & squeezed dry)
- 1 1/4 cups organic salsa
- himalayan salt & black pepper (to taste)
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Stir everything until it is evenly combined.
- With clean hands, form into 8-10 patties.
- Grill until fully cooked adding extra seasoning if desired.
Makes 8 patties ~ per patty ~ 177 Calories, 3gr Carbs, 6gr Fat, 25gr Protein, 2gr Sugar, 1gr Fiber