My kids LOVE these “healthy” muffins!! Great for lunches or snacks on the go.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup broccoli (chopped)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- Himalayan salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 12 cup muffin pan with spray or rub with coconut oil.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix together until combined.
- Spoon mixture into each cup, pressing down mixture into each cup as you go.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until firm to the touch and lightly browned.
- Cool slightly and then run a knife around the edges to loosen from pan.