These no bake cookies give quick & lasting energy and are perfect before a workout or breakfast on the go.
- 2 overripe bananas
- 1 cup large flake oats
- ½ oat flour (simply grind oats in a blender or food processor)
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1 cup roasted & salted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 cup raisins (or dried cranberries)
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- Himalayan salt (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas using a fork, until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, except salt.
- Using a small cookie scoop, drop balls onto prepared pan.
- Flatten slightly.
- Sprinkle with himalayan salt (optional).
- Place in the freezer and chill until set.