- 4 cup large flake oats
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 pitted dates, ( chopped )
- 1/2 dried cranberries
- ½ cup pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, ( melted)
⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- pinch of himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine oats, nuts & seeds.
- Distribute evenly amongst the two lined baking sheets and toast until golden brown, about 10 -15 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix together pumpkin puree, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and all spices.
- Add toasted mixture, plus dried fruit and combine well.
- Pour mixture back onto baking sheets and press down evenly with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 20 -30 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool completely and place in a airtight container or jar – (I like keep it in the fridge)
** once cooled, add 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips for a yummy twist!!
Makes approx 12, 1/2 cup servings ~ per serving ~ 269 Calories, 35gr Carbs, 12gr Fat, 5gr Protein, 13gr Sugar, 4gr Fiber