- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 medium to large zucchinis (spiralized into noodles)
- 1 cup match stick carrots
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 red pepper (thinly sliced)
- 2 chicken breasts (cooked & sliced)
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter (smooth or crunchy) (softened)
- 1 tbsp organic honey
- 1/4 cup braggs soy seasoning
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 2 Tbs rice vinegar
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 1-2 teaspoons hot sauce (optional, but highly recommended)
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the peanut sauce ingredients.Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and the garlic over medium heat.
- Add the add the zucchini noodles,carrots, cabbage, and pepper slices.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until the vegetables are softened .
- Add sliced chicken.
- Pour peanut sauce over chicken/vegetables.
- Toss everything around until combined and sauce is heated.
*Great with chopped peanuts & green onion on top